Southern Concrete Professionals has a team of skilled workers in installing concrete foundation, applying concrete to parks, gyms, houses, concrete refinishing driveways, concrete patios and any other concrete project that comes.
A concrete patio once emphasized with good design and quality can become a perfect outdoor place in your house. Many homeowners prefer concrete patios because of its stylistic versatility with affordable prices, and low maintenance in nature. If needing repair and new concrete patio in Macon and around Middle Georgia. We are here to serve.
Traditional patios come only with wooden decks that doesn’t last that long. Southern concrete Professionals offers a variety of common concrete patios and also stamped concrete patterns and designs that suits your taste and budget. If you are looking to improve the value of your patio, make a wise style of your choice considering it compliments your landscape design.
Stamped Concrete vs Plain Concrete Patios
Stamp concrete are more often chosen by the homeowners because of its design that look like brick or concrete pavers. It is more decorative than plain concrete. And can blend well with the interior and exterior designs of your house. Plain concrete however is cheaper than the stamp one. Yet the maintenance requirements are a little higher because of fewer treatments to the surface.
Tips to Maintain Concrete Patios
Southern Concrete Professionals values the quality service of every job done by our skilled experts. Here are some tips from us to maintain concrete patios.
1. Keep your concrete patios clean. You can use pressure washer or standard garden hose.
2. Apply some sealer to the concrete patio. Sealers will protect your patio from early corrosion and will help maintaining and preserving the shrine and color of the stamped/plain concrete. Sealers should be applied once the patio was thoroughly cleaned with water.
3. Use rugs. Concrete patios needs to be resistant to scratches from the f furniture. Make use of it.
4. Avoid having destructive chemicals into your patio.
5. Provide overhead covers for your concrete patio. This will help it protect from heat.
6. Manage plant growth. Plants may do damage to your patio especially the tree ones. Cut it if necessary.
Concrete patio and concrete driveways over the years, including natural calamities and human errors, will soon to crack that needs some immediate attention.
Concrete Driveway Repair
Concrete Crack Repair